Bristol University Student Union - Safe Car Scheme
To support students in Bristol and give you peace of mind, V Cars have teamed up with Bristol University Student Union to provide students with a Safe Car Scheme, to be used if you find yourself in an emergency situation. Even if you don’t have cash on you.
To use the Scheme simply follow these steps:
- Call us on 01179 25 26 26 and quote Bristol University Safe Car Scheme
- Provide the operator with your full name, email address, and Bristol University U Card number
- Our operator will send a car as a priority to your location
- Show the driver your U Card to verify the booking at point of pick up
- The driver will take you to Student Residential Address, Halls of Residence, Police Station or Hospital
- Please be aware that this service is in the interest of student protection and to be used in emergency situations only. Bristol SU will guarantee the payment for you and they’ll be in touch to arrange how to settle up.
The scheme is available 24 hours a day and is intended for emergency situations only. There is a maximum allowance of £20 on the account and maximum of 4 students to travel at any given time.