- The face coverings are offered to you as a gesture of goodwill with no guarantee given by Veezu that they will protect against the contamination of any illness, virus or other medical condition, including COVID-19. The face coverings are just one measure to guard against the spread of COVID-19.
- From Wednesday 23 September 2020 it is compulsory to wear a face covering in private hire vehicles and taxis. For more information visit Safer Travel Guidance for passengers.
- Please follow Government guidance on how to wear a face covering
- Please follow Government guidance on the frequency of changing face coverings.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is your responsibility to ensure that the wearing of face coverings does not impair, in any way, your ability to drive safely and legally in accordance with DVLA requirements, your private-hire vehicle driver licensing conditions, and other applicable UK legislation.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is your responsibility to ensure that the terms of your motor insurance policy are complied with at all times. You should contact your insurance provider to verify that the wearing of face coverings are permitted under your policy.
- If you believe that you are exempt from wearing face coverings whilst operating as a driver-partner, please contact Veezu.Services via the portal and provide evidence of your exemption.